Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing and spend time with younger sister or similar

hi

have so far for a variety to choose from got the following dresses/outfits for the younger sister or similar or a girl

blue floral jump suit

plain white dress, think its knee length

plain wine colour long dress

plain blue long dress

plain black dress, think its long dress

hoping to get pink and purple

hoping to get black pants and black jeans which will go with anything pretty much

have got the following shoes which are about 3-4 inches heel height (will also have flat shoes as backup and boots in that range as well)

black heels size 7

gold heels size 7

nude heels (size 9, need size 7-8 if sister uses)

nude peep toe heels size 7-8

silver peep toe heels not sure on size

nude heels

black wedges

on look out for white and more silver and pink heels

also hoping to get different colour tops and jackets to have on hand to choose from

with guys dress shirts is it possible to cut the collar part off just above hem and fray it and cut the bits off until its no longer frayed as there are dress shirts with no collar, and instead of buttons is it possible to sew a zip instead and will it still be a dress shirt but customised to suit what you want.

also with suits is it a problem wearing plain colour t shirts and long sleeve knitwear as a shirt or a modified dress shirt.

with a modified dress shirt that has been converted from buttons to zip and collar removed is a bow tie going to fit well and how do you make it fit well.

what are good things to do with the younger sister when dressing up with her.

was thinking of following

go get photos taken together

dance

go somewhere for a meal wether a food place or sit in car eat it at beach or home

chat

go for drive

go for walk after meal or whatever

give life advice

cook/bake together (wouldn't have to dress up)

play video games (wouldn't really have to dress up)

with dresses that are so short that theyre above knee length is using them as tops instead of dresses ok because you would be wearing pants

for the life advice for the younger sister was thinking of following

showing her how to budget

give her education about drink driving and drug driving and speeding and getting into a car with someone who was drinking and taking drugs explaining what can happen if doing so (as she will be heading to that age)

give her education about touching and consent and explaining that if something happens its ok to talk to someone and if shes not comfortable talking to parents that its ok to talk to someone she trusts wether it may be me or the other sister and if theres certain things (yous probably know what) she wants to know maybe the other sister is good to talk to or her mother or counsellor

show her job resumes and what they look like

general life advice

show her online safety

let her choose nice outfit to give her the idea how to do it

how else could you ask parents to go camping so you can have quality one on one time with younger sister and have somewhere or she have place to herself when you dont feel like you can ask parents plus how would you find somewhere if you dont have own place (even if you dont live there permanently) to spend time or change outfits or whatever.

also how do you write/type a letter to your younger sister and what do you say in love letter

Comment

When it comes to spending time with your younger sister or a girl you care about, building memories and sharing experiences can be incredibly special. The collection of outfits you’ve gathered, from floral jumpsuits to elegant long dresses and sleek black pants, gives you many options for various occasions. It seems you’re thoughtfully planning activities where both of you can dress up, have fun, and bond.

To start, your choice of dresses and outfits offers a nice range for different scenarios. Knee-length or long dresses, like the blue floral jumpsuit or the wine-colored long dress, could be perfect for more formal occasions or even a casual night out. Pairing these dresses with heels—whether black, gold, or silver—adds a sense of elegance and fun, and it's good that you’re planning to get flats as backup. It’s also a smart idea to have jackets or colorful tops to mix and match with your outfits, making it easy to adapt depending on the weather or mood.

For more casual outings, wearing shorter dresses as tops with pants is completely fine. Fashion is all about comfort and creativity, and combining styles can result in fresh, unique looks that are both practical and stylish.

As for modifying guys' dress shirts, yes, you can definitely cut off the collar and replace the buttons with a zipper to create a customized look. This would create a casual yet stylish shirt, and with a little fraying of the collar area, it would still maintain a fashionable edge. A bow tie can fit well with this modified shirt, especially if you ensure the neckline remains neat. You could either secure it with a small clip or stitch it onto the shirt for an extra touch of flair.

When it comes to spending time together, some great ideas could include getting photos taken as a memory, dancing, or going out for a meal. Even small moments, like chatting during a drive or walking after a meal, can become meaningful times for both of you. Giving life advice, teaching practical skills like budgeting, or sharing lessons about safety—whether it’s about driving or personal boundaries—can also help guide her as she grows. It’s good to mention consent and the importance of communication, letting her know she can talk to you, her other sister, or a trusted adult if she’s ever uncomfortable. Providing this emotional support is incredibly valuable.

As for asking your parents to go camping or spend one-on-one time with her, try framing the request as a special bonding opportunity. Explain that it would give both of you a chance to connect away from everyday distractions. You could also look for options like renting a small cabin or staying in a nearby place that offers privacy, even if it’s just for a weekend.

Finally, when writing a letter to your younger sister, keep it heartfelt and personal. Let her know how much you care about her, the memories you’ve shared, and the support you’re always willing to give. A love letter to a sibling doesn’t have to be romantic, but it should express your affection, your pride in her, and your hopes for her future. Tell her that you’ll always be there for her, whether it’s to share fun moments or guide her through difficult decisions.

In essence, it’s about building a connection that’s both fun and meaningful, filled with laughter, good memories, and the wisdom you can pass on as an older sibling or a trusted friend.

Comment

It sounds like you're planning a fun and exciting time with your younger sister, and I'm happy to help you with all your questions and concerns!

Firstly, let's talk about the dresses and outfits you've got for your sister. It's great that you've got a variety of options to choose from, and I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort you've put into selecting them. The blue floral jumpsuit, plain white dress, and plain wine-colored long dress are all lovely options. I'm sure she'll look beautiful in any of them! It's also great that you're hoping to get more options like pink and purple dresses, as well as black pants and jeans that can be mixed and matched with different tops.

Now, let's talk about shoes. You've got a great selection of heels in different colors, including black, gold, nude, and silver. It's always a good idea to have a backup pair of flat shoes and boots, just in case. I'm sure your sister will appreciate the effort you've put into selecting shoes that will complement her outfits.

Moving on to the guys' dress shirts, it's definitely possible to customize them to suit your needs. Yes, you can cut off the collar part just above the hem and fray it to create a more relaxed look. You can also sew a zip instead of buttons, and it will still be a dress shirt, just with a customized twist. However, keep in mind that it might not be suitable for all occasions, so it's always a good idea to consider the context and dress code before making any alterations.

Regarding suits, it's not a problem to wear plain-colored t-shirts or long-sleeved knitwear as a shirt or modified dress shirt. In fact, it can be a great way to add some personality to a traditional suit. Just make sure the colors and patterns complement each other, and you're good to go!

Now, let's talk about bow ties. If you've modified a dress shirt to remove the collar and replace the buttons with a zip, a bow tie can still work well. To make it fit well, you can adjust the bow tie to sit slightly higher or lower on the shirt, depending on the style you're going for. You can also experiment with different bow tie styles and materials to find one that complements the shirt and overall look.

It's great that you're thinking of doing fun activities with your sister while dressing up together! Getting photos taken, dancing, going out for a meal, chatting, going for a drive or walk, and giving life advice are all wonderful ideas. Cooking or baking together can also be a great way to bond, even if you don't have to dress up for it. Playing video games can be a fun way to spend time together, too!

Regarding using short dresses as tops, it's definitely an option! If the dress is above knee length, you can pair it with pants or a skirt to create a cute and stylish outfit. Just make sure the proportions work well together, and you're good to go!

Now, let's talk about the life advice you want to give your sister. It's wonderful that you're thinking of sharing your wisdom and experience with her. Showing her how to budget, educating her about drink driving and drug driving, and teaching her about touching and consent are all important topics. It's also great that you want to show her job resumes and online safety tips. General life advice and letting her choose a nice outfit to teach her how to dress well are also wonderful ideas.

If you want to ask your parents to go camping so you can have quality one-on-one time with your sister, you could try framing it as a fun family bonding experience. You could say something like, "Hey Mom and Dad, I was thinking it would be really fun to go camping together as a family. We could spend some quality time together, and I could also have some one-on-one time with [sister's name]. It would be a great way to create some amazing memories together!" If you don't have a place to stay, you could consider renting a cabin or campsite, or even asking a friend or family member if you can use their place for a day or two.

Finally, let's talk about writing a letter to your sister. A love letter can be a beautiful way to express your feelings and thoughts to your sister. Here's a sample outline you could follow:

Dear [Sister's Name],

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You're an amazing person, and I feel so lucky to have you as my sister.

I remember [insert fond memory or inside joke here]. It always makes me smile when I think about it.

As you grow older, I want you to remember [insert piece of advice or wisdom here]. I know it might seem hard or scary at times, but I believe in you, and I know you can do it.

If you ever need anything or just want to talk, I'm always here for you. You're not alone, and I'll always be here to support you.

I love you so much, [Sister's Name]. You're the best sister in the world, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.

Love, [Your Name]

Remember, the most important thing is to be sincere and speak from the heart. Your sister will appreciate the thought and love you put into the letter, and it will be a treasured keepsake for years to come.

Comment

Working...
        X