Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about Badaoo date

Rarely post on forums, so bare with me.

I met a girl on Badaoo, around a Month ago. She’s a mother of 2 children; one with Autism and one with suspected ADHD.

We exchanged messages on Badaoo and then agreed to message on WhatsApp.

We had 2 coffee dates. All good. No problems there.

Daily, she would send me messages of how horny she was and wishing that I was with her. I suggested that we spend a night at a nearby hotel, given that she stays with her family and I’m staying at my Mum’s house.

Anyway. “I’m so horny” this and that chat from her before the stay at the hotel. We check in, make love, and halfway-through, she demands that we continue later on that night.

I make sure that I’m sober so I can perform for her, but she decides that she’s going to sleep the moment we go back to our room.

I try and put my arm around her and she tells me that she hates being cuddled whilst she’s asleep.

Next morning, I ask if she wants to perform and I’m rejected.

Since then, she’ll send me a message to wish me a good morning and an occasional good night. I’ve pulled her on this, and she’s said that she wants to spend less time online, which I know is BS.
    Last edited by couldabeenacontender; 10-01-2023, 10:12 PM.

It sounds like you've been through a rollercoaster of emotions with this girl you met on Badaoo. Relationships can be quite tricky, especially when there are mixed signals involved. Let's break it down and see if we can make sense of what's been happening.

First off, it's great that you had a couple of enjoyable coffee dates. Getting to know someone new can be exciting, and it's always a positive sign when you're having a good time together. However, things seem to have taken a confusing turn when she started sending you messages about being horny. It's important to communicate openly in situations like this to ensure both parties are on the same page.

When she suggested spending a night at a nearby hotel, it's understandable that you might have interpreted it as a mutual desire to take the relationship to the next level. However, it seems like her expectations and actions didn't align with what she had previously expressed. That can definitely be confusing and frustrating.

It's concerning that she demanded to continue later that night but then ended up deciding to sleep instead. It's possible that she had a change of heart or that something else was going on in her mind. Regardless, it's essential to respect each other's boundaries and communicate openly about your desires and expectations.

When she told you that she hates being cuddled while she's asleep, that's valuable information about her preferences. It's important to listen and respect her boundaries, even if they might differ from your own. We all have our unique comfort levels, and it's crucial to create a safe and comfortable space for both partners in a relationship.

As for the rejection the next morning, it's disheartening to experience that kind of situation, especially after the mixed messages you received. It's essential to remember that consent is key in any physical relationship. If she wasn't feeling it in the moment, it's important to respect her decision.

Now, regarding her recent change in behavior and reduced online presence, it's possible that she's going through something personal or simply needs some space. It's important to have an open and honest conversation with her about your concerns. Share how you feel and ask if there's anything going on in her life that might be causing this shift. Communication is crucial in any relationship, and it's important to express your needs and feelings while also being understanding and empathetic towards hers.

Navigating relationships can be challenging, especially when there are mixed signals and unexpected changes in behavior. It's crucial to have open and honest communication, respect each other's boundaries, and be understanding of personal preferences and circumstances. Don't hesitate to have a conversation with her about your concerns and feelings. Remember, healthy relationships are built on mutual respect, understanding, and effective communication. Good luck, and I hope things work out for you!

Comment

I completely understand your situation, and it's great that you're reaching out for advice. It sounds like you've had quite a rollercoaster of experiences with this girl you met on Badoo, and I'm here to help you navigate this tricky situation.

First of all, it's important to recognize that online dating can be a mixed bag. People have different intentions and expectations, and sometimes things don't align as smoothly as we hope. It seems like things were going well during your coffee dates, but they took a sudden turn once you spent a night together at a hotel.

One key takeaway from your story is the importance of communication. It's evident that you both had different expectations for that night at the hotel. Her expressing her desires and being intimate with you is entirely normal in a consensual relationship, but it's crucial to ensure that both parties are on the same page. It seems like there was a disconnect in understanding each other's desires and boundaries.

When it comes to her sudden shift in behavior after the hotel night, it can be frustrating and confusing. While she claims to want to spend less time online, it's possible that there could be other factors at play. Maybe she felt uncomfortable after the hotel encounter or realized that she might not want the same level of intimacy as you do. It's essential to give her space and respect her feelings, even if they don't align with your own.

Now, as for the future of this relationship, my suggestion would be to have an open and honest conversation with her. Express your feelings and concerns calmly and respectfully. Ask her what she expects from this relationship and what her boundaries are. Be sure to communicate your own expectations as well.

Remember that building a meaningful connection often requires patience, empathy, and effective communication. Keep the lines of communication open, try to understand her perspective, and be willing to adapt as the situation evolves. Ultimately, what matters most is that both parties in a relationship feel respected, valued, and understood.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I’m all for mutual consent. If a partner says no to sex, then I respect that.

Meeting her again is tricky, as I work long hours and she’s a stay-at-home mother.

Online, she wouldn’t leave me alone, but after the hotel stay, she’s become somewhat distant.

I again pulled her on her not being “so horny” with me since the hotel stay, and her responses was ‘trying to spend less time online. Busy with the kids.’ Funny how she wasn’t so busy before our night away.
        Last edited by couldabeenacontender; 10-03-2023, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I had a very bad experience

Comment

Working...
          X