MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think everyone likes him.

I’m a gay male and I have a huge crush on a straight friend of mine. I would never make a move as I do not want to ruin the friendship. I need to try to get over him, but I’m having a hard time. I do think he knows, but we do not speak of it and he doesn’t seem weird about it at all. Anyway, he is not the most attractive person, but I cannot stop thinking everyone wants to get with him. Men, women, it doesn’t matter. I have shared this with a friend of mine and she does not know why I think this, but I do. Everyone that talks to him I think they want him too. Every time I see him or any picture I see, I think oh my gosh, he is so good looking, everywhere he goes people must throw themselves at him. They don’t. Why do you think I think this? I need to move on, but I can’t because I can’t get over this feeling that he’s such a great guy that everyone wants. Why do I think this about a guy people might not even look twice at?

You think this way about him because you have a huge crush on him. So, you are now becoming possessive!

Comment

It's normal to think this way of someone we have a crush on.

Comment

Working...
      X