MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heightism?

Hi, I'm a male turning 18 in about 2 months, I thought I was 5'8 but only to recently found out that my real height is 171 cm after measuring myself properly. I am very upset and depressed about this because most of the guys I know are around 180 cm and I have been running, eating and sleeping well but no height gain in months. When I become a fully grown adult I want to limb lengthen my leg to become at least 5'9 - 5'10 if my height intends to stay the same from now and then. Is it appropriate to make this one of my big life goals? Unfortunately nothing makes me happy right now aside from getting taller, I don't want to live my life being miserable because of my height. I also have this mind set where I think I should do anything that makes me happy since I was given this 1 life, if being tall makes me happy, then should I not do the surgery regardless of the consequences? I'm so obsessed with being tall to the point where my happiness level would go through the roof if I was 5'11 or at least 5'9 barefoot nighttime, I would not want to live knowing that I am only 5'7-5'8. I also have quite the ego, so being 5'7-5'8 and standing beside 5'11 mates would make me feel so inferior, I look like a child next to them, especially when I'm underweight. I also heard a few girls saying how 175-180+ cm is the height they desire from a male.

Originally posted by watersplash101
    When I become a fully grown adult I want to limb lengthen my leg to become at least 5'9 - 5'10 if my height intends to stay the same from now and then. Is it appropriate to make this one of my big life goals?
    It will be very unwise to lengthen your leg even if your height remains the same. Doing this will prove to people around you that you aren't confident about yourself. Therefore, you might become a laughing stock to those around you.

I will advice you love yourself and be confident in yourself. This is only when you will appear attractive to other and they will love you as well.

Comment

You are just 18 and therefore you still have many more years to grow. You are still going to keep increasing height till you are 25 years old.

From my experience, most guy grow much more taller between the age of 22 to 25

So stop worrying when there is nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
      X