Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I deal with a workaholic boyfriend?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I deal with a workaholic boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 3 months now. Our first month was fine. We got along together but when he was hired to a company which requires him to work for at least 14 hours a day, he has no time for me already. Since then, he became so busy. I truly am disheartened of what’s happening. I tried to understand him but every time we talk, he’ll just say that his work is more important now. Every time he says that, a foreign feeling would come up in me and think that he might be flirting with somebody else in his office. What should I do?

tell him if work is more important, that you will find a new partner that values you over other activities. he should find a reasonable job that has decent work hours.

Comment

The choice is yours, you can decide to stay with him and be miserable or leave him and be happy with your life again.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyhabit View Post
        tell him if work is more important, that you will find a new partner that values you over other activities. he should find a reasonable job that has decent work hours.
        Exactly this.

Comment

Working...
        X