MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is autism hereditary? Scared for future kids

I haven’t told my fiancee yet but I’m actually scared for our future kids’ mental health. It’s not that I’m being paranoid or something. I’m just a bit worried. We’re not pregnant yet. We’re just about to get married after meeting each other 2 years ago. I just like to think about the future ahead of time.

She has a nephew and niece with autism. I think it runs in their family. While I don’t have a problem with that, I still would want to know so I could prepare everything, myself included, for such condition. Not everyone would understand the struggles of people with psychological problems. The least I could do is to prepare everything, i.e. finances, for their special education, speech therapy or other therapy, patience, etc so my future child would have a good life

The answer is - It is IRRELEVANT whether autism is genetic or not. And that is because - Applied Intentional Epigenetics Reverses And Eliminates The Symptoms In Autism Regardless of the Genetic Make-up.

The ‘Human Genome Project’ was a failure and billions of dollars are going down the same drain via the Google supported “Autism Genome Project “. While it may be argued that there might be a genetic component in autism and therefore, identifying the genes linked to autism might offer a clue to the “cause” of the symptoms in autism, the question that is of immediate relevance in autism is – So what if a hundred or more genes are linked to autism ? What is the SOLUTION in Autism ?

The question is – Why waste time and energy and billions of dollars in “Autism Genome Project” too, along the same lines of the failed “Human Genome Project” when a solution in autism is already available right now through Applied Intentional Epigenetics ?

So, what exactly is Epigenetics ? The times when genes were considered to be “destiny” is long gone. The revolutionary discoveries made in the new field of the science of Epigenetics is continuing to demonstrate that disorders and conditions that are “inherited” through genes can be completely reversed and/or healed.

Epigenetics means “Control Above Genes”. Epigenetics involves genetic control by factors other than an individual’s DNA sequence.

Epigenetic changes can switch genes on or off and determine which proteins are transcribed. Many factors have been identified that have the power over genes and can overcome the manifestations of a “faulty” genetic makeup. The most powerful factor that can be effectively applied in autism that results in the disappearance of the limiting symptoms in autism is Intent Healing(TM). Intent Healing brings about the shifts in the energy fields of the person with autism which in turn results in the vanishing of the limiting symptoms in autism.

Comment

There's definitely a genetic component. I have several cousins on the Autism spectrum, and several more whose parents think they are and are trying to get diagnosed. My grandpa definitely displays Autism-like symptoms, but he's never been diagnosed. Strange thing is, there's cousins on both sides of my family who have this. I seem to have it the strongest, but who knows? They're nowhere near my age.
      There's also the behavioral epigenetics side of it, which is the crazy nature meets nature mechanism on the outside of DNA. Look it up sometime.

Comment

thank you for the responses. I'll look more into it by consulting with some professionals my friends have suggested.

Comment

I have a autistic son, My other 3 kids don't have it. My daughter has 3 kids no autism there. No one else in my family on either side has it. They currently don't know what causes it. Could very well be the environment they don't know.

My advice live your life, have fun if you love her don't worry. And omg if it does happen not the end of the world my son is amazing I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

Comment

Autism is the type of developmental disabilities which are the conditions due to an impairment in language, physical, learning, or behavior areas. It can be genetic, or it can be caused due to disease or birth trauma such as oxygen deficiency. Some of the studies shows that autism may be possible in twins. I work in mental health department, and I have always noticed many people with autism have their relatives with autism. But that is not always true.

Comment

Working...
            X