MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can UTI kill you?*

I seemed to have symptoms of UTI. It would start to burn when I pee and my genitals would start to hurt from time to time. I’ve done some research on the effects and cures but since mine just comes and goes, I decided not to get it checked. It’s been four months now and the burning sensation has not yet subsided. It still comes and goes even if I’ve been on water therapy. Is it because of what I ate or drank during my trip abroad? If so, could it be something else other than UTI causing these symptoms? Should I even get it checked?

UTI can't kill you but can destroy your reproductive organ, and therefore makes it impossible for you to get a girl pregnant in future.

Comment

Get it checked as soon as possible, because it's detrimental to your health.

Comment

Yes, a UTI can kill you if left for a long enough period of time, without it clearing up on it's own, but you would of been in extreme agony long before that stage. The infection can spread from the bladder to the kidneys. This is a dangerous situation and immediate hospitalisation is required with an IV drip of AntiBiotics. Get it checked. A urine sample will test for a UTI and a course of Antibiotics maybe be required.

Comment

Leaving a UTI untreated can lead to severe and permanent kidney damage. It can also cause sepsis or urosepsis aka blood poisoning and when urosepsis or blood poisoning sets in, it’s just a matter of hours or days that you’ll have left to live. Generally, though a UTI won’t kill you unless it is untreated.

UTI’s cause pain from mild (when it’s just starting) to severe pain (when it moves to the kidneys or is a really bad one to start off with.) It burns when you urinate. You often get fevers with upper UTIs. They are not very comfortable.

Comment

why we are unapproved kindly (worried 2018)

Comment

a very big problem (UTI) AND CAN KILL YOU SILENTLY WHEN IF NOT TREATED ON PROPER TIME

Comment

Yes, there may be the risk having UTI. Sometimes infection may move into the bladder and if it is untreated then move to the kidneys, then if untreated it can be fatal. Also when treated properly, lower UTI rarely leads to complications but if left untreated, can cause serious consequences. Just like spreading, so it is necessary to get required treatment under controlled situation. Go to doctor, they might prescribed you some antibiotics.

Comment

Working...
                X