MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are newborn baby hiccups normal?

About 2 weeks ago, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Our baby’s quite healthy. He eats and sleeps well but one thing that’s been bothering me about him is his hiccups. He hiccups a lot especially when he’s not able to burp. Ever since he was inside the womb, he would hiccup there as well. My wife, on the other hand, is so chill about it. Then again, Shenyang women are really calm and relaxed by nature. Anyway, are other babies like this? How do you, parents, get rid of hiccups? Sorry, I’m freaking out a bit because this is my first baby.

Hiccups is normal for babies. As a matter of fact, hiccups is good for a baby's health because it helps to expand the diaphragm, hence making the baby breath better.

Comment

It's normal for any baby to have hiccups. However, when it occurs, breast feeding the baby is the best way to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabel View Post
        Hiccups is normal for babies. As a matter of fact, hiccups is good for a baby's health because it helps to expand the diaphragm, hence making the baby breath better.
        Thanks a lot! I was really worried but your response is just right for me and my wife. I appreciate your response so much!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          It's normal for any baby to have hiccups. However, when it occurs, breast feeding the baby is the best way to stop.
          Sure thing, will definitely tell my wife about that. Thanks bud!

Comment

Working...
          X