Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I being selfish voicing my opinion?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Things have been very rough lately with my gf, she is under lot of pressure and is depressed. I have been trying to support her and be patient with her. Whenever she’s not in mood and swears at me, I don’t argue with her about it. She hardly talks to me anymore, she does go out with her friends for dinner, outing. She ignores me if she doesn’t feel like talking, doesn’t text anything for hours even though she’s on social media. She never asks how my days are or what I’ve been up to. Even if we do talk, it’s about her only. I was having a bad day and told her I’m feeling quite depressed as well, she outright told me she can’t deal with my negative stuff. She isn’t even interested in it. She considered it as argument and told me to go **** myself. I feel hurt, I always listen to her and support her but when I needed some support, she doesn’t care.

How long have you two been together? Unfortunately, this doesn't sound anything like what a healthy relationship is suppose to be about. Yes, we all go through ups and downs but to be that hateful towards each other is another thing. Do you know what type of pressure she is under? Is it work, home, family, you? That needs to be addressed then you can start to work out how to deal with it. The stress is causing the depression that she is undergoing.
    You need to find out why she doesn't want to talk about it. What is the aversion to trying to figure things out and move on to a solution. That's the whole point of being a couple in a relationship is to work together.

Comment

I'm going to tell you the bitter truth; your girlfriend has fallen out of love with you. As a matter of fact she would prefer if you left her.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        You aren't selfish at all. It's your right to do so in the relationship. I think your girlfriend is the selfish person. She only cares about herself.

Comment

Working...
        X