Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm depressed that my ex girlfirend just got pregnant by her current boyfriend

RomanceDictionary.com
    Me and my girlfriend broke up about a year ago, and she started dating another guy about 3 months after we broke up. She got pregnant with his child after dating him for about 10 months.
    I am so depressed about this because I was hoping she would eventually break up with the guy and get back with me, but that's definitely not going to happen now. The only real reason my girlfriend gave to me to why she broke up with me is that she told that she just didn't feel like being with me anymore.
    So I thought she would eventually realize that she made a mistake when she broke up with me and then started dating that other guy, and then she would break up with him and start dating me again, but she ended up getting pregnant with his child, and thus that's probably not going to happen now.
    Worst part about this is that I started dating this woman when we both were 18 years old, and she broke up with me when we were both 23 years old. So we have been dating each other for about 5 years until we broke up. I was hoping we would get married and have children together someday, but that's now never going to happen.
    Can someone give me advice on how to get over this whole thing?
    Last edited by TipRock; 08-13-2018, 11:59 PM.

She chose the other guy over you, hence she stay with him and even got pregnant. So, you need to forget about her and move on.

Comment

You must accept is over between you and her and move on. Find another woman that would love you and don't lose your head over a woman that is gone.

Comment

obviously her new boyfriend satisfied her better than you to point she took him raw knowing she would get knocked up sooner or later.

only way to get over an ex is to hook up with someone new to absorb your attention.

Comment

Then you should leave her alone. she needs you no more now.

Comment

It must feel bad i know. I know this will sound stupid, but don't think about her. She made choice that she don't want to be with you. Look on that as she made choice to be with the wrong guy, and let her be. If needed delete everything you have from her. Delete her from your life, you wont have her back. Ask yourself even if she do come back, what kind of life would be to be with girl who dumped you and went to have a kid with another guy just after 10 months?

There are great chances that she do not deserve guy like you. Go out, there are tones of girls there, and there is "the real one" somewhere waiting for you. However you won't be able to find that real girl while you having your EX in mind.

Go out, ride a bike, go skydiving, go fishing, try things you wanted to try.. live life and everything will come together.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
              I know it's hard letting go of someone you had been with for so long. But that's life, and we have to accept that things will never be how we want them to be. 5 years being together but it doesn't prove that you both have the fate of soulmates. So move on with your life. Many magical things are waiting for you.

Comment

Working...
              X