Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I delete our photos on Instagram?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I delete our photos on Instagram?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Not too long ago my girlfriend and I broke up. It wasn’t a bad break up but we both prefer not to talk to each other for the time being. There’s a zero chance for us to get back together so I’m trying my best to move on now. I’m just not sure if I should delete all my photos with her on Instagram. There are photos of just us two while there are those with our friends as well. A part of me is telling me to let it be while another part of me is saying delete it all. I just feel bad because all the photos taken during our Ukraine ski trip has her on it. If I delete it I wouldn’t have a souvenir from that vacation. What do I do? In case you’re wondering, she hasn’t deleted her photos as far as I know. She didn’t even change our nicknames on Messenger.

If the photos on Instagram makes you reminisce about the past, then it's best to delete them.

Comment

If she hasn't deleted hers on her Instagram, then you might want to leave yours as well. However, if the photos remind you of the past, delete them so you can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
        If the photos on Instagram makes you reminisce about the past, then it's best to delete them.
        It does! But that Ukraine ski trip was really special. I went with a few good buddies and my ex, so deleting them would be kinda like erasing that happy memory from my head. I guess I could take them down and just keep them offline...

Comment

Originally posted by Nora View Post
          If she hasn't deleted hers on her Instagram, then you might want to leave yours as well. However, if the photos remind you of the past, delete them so you can move on.
          Even though it's hard to face the truth, you're right. I have to move on sometime and deleting those photos should be the first step I take.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
            i suggest that you delete only ones of just you and her so viewers won't assume your taken

Comment

Working...
            X