Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it now rare for teen couples to stay together when they go into adulthood?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it now rare for teen couples to stay together when they go into adulthood?

RomanceDictionary.com
    It now seems like the adult couples who started dating as teenagers are very small compared to the adult couples that started dating as adults.

people are getting married later in life now than previous generations that may lead to this trend. many of my friends are married to their high school first loves.

Comment

Yes, you are right about this. Most times, peoples choice of partner change hence they breakup.

Comment

As teens, they don't fully know what they want in a partner. However, as the become adults, their priority changes and hence the need for someone else who suit their present personality.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Originally posted by bunnyhabit View Post
          people are getting married later in life now than previous generations that may lead to this trend. many of my friends are married to their high school first loves.
          Still I bet many of your friends who married their high school sweet hearts are going to most likely divorce them sometime in the future. People who marry someone they met as a teenager are more likely to divorce them than someone they met as an adult. And also still, the people who meet their life partner as a teenager are small compared to the people who met their life partner as an adult.

Comment

Working...
          X