Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I give love a second chance?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Three years ago, I got the most painful break-up for me. It broke me into pieces, made me stopped believing in the magic of love and isolates myself from people around me. I even stopped seeing and dating women in that span of years. Yet, that experience gave me a clearer picture of what love really is. It somehow made me realize and understand things. In my first month of working here in Colombia as a factory worker, I have met many beautiful women with really admiring attitudes. But I have always known that friendliness and sweetness are natural for Colombian women and I should not misinterpret that. For a year, I did not turn a head to any of these women until I met this amazing girl. We exchanged messages and she caught me off guard. She’s an independent woman, very industrious and I like her. Now that I think I have finally been through the rock bottom, I think I’m ready to give love a try again. What do you guys think?

Would you regret it for the rest of your life if you didn't? The answer to that, is the answer to your question.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      If you really like her, then give love a second chance.

Comment

Working...
      X