Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on getting back

RomanceDictionary.com
    thing is like this, we broke up 2 months ago, because I wasn’t being romantic and when she told me that I reacted bad, and didn’t make anything to fix the problem at the moment, never cheated. Neither do she, last week I contacted her to see us and get back, she doesn’t want to, send her flowers but still she doesn’t want to see me and doesn’t believe me i can change, I don’t think she stopped loving me.

i have a doubt
    should I go to herhouse without permission and tell her in the things I will work if we get back

and also I wanna know if it’s a good idea wishing her a good day every now and then to show interest. Or sending her details like breakfast at her office or something like that. The problem here was basically I gave her for granted.

Inhabe the idea that no contact here is not going to work because it would be like me not caring about her which is what cause that she wanted to break up

any attempt to contact her after two rebukes will make matters worse. if you have mutual friends I would suggest you ask them to mediate between you and your ex girlfriend. have them explain you really accept her beliefs you were wrong in the past and truly want to correct your behavior towards her. she may reject any reconciliation at this point even though friends. in this case you should move on with your life till she contacts you if ever.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      I think you should do anything you can to show her how much u appreciate her. I don't mean you have to stalk her, or sending her cheesy messages... no... something more "practical", be a gentleman, be THERE.

Comment

Working...
      X