Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my ex really mean it when tells me find another woman?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my ex really mean it when tells me find another woman?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Do you girls really mean it when you say your ex who wants to get back: go find another woman who makes you happy?

context: things goes like this: she broke up because I wasn’t being romantic, we had a long distance relationship, I saw her every weekend tho, maintained no contact for two months, and now I looked for her she doesn’t wanna be in a relationship

when I talked with her on the phone she said to me I was confusing her because she tough I i’ll Never look for her, and she didn’t want to get back or seeing me

i manage to saw her, we hugged like for a minute I kiss her on the cheek and I noticed her voice broke a little when I asked how she was, in that time we didn’t talked about getting back, only how we were in the time we didn’t saw each other, the only thing I did was giving her a list of the things I will change, we say good bye and we hugged again like 3 times. Before I leave I said to her I wanted to kiss her but I will not do it against her will,
    later in the night she texted me saying that she was happy to see me but she is happy right now and she don’t wanna get in to a relationship right now, basically she doesn’t wants all the troubles of worrys, cares that a relationship needs.

There she puts wish you the best and i hope you find your girl.

what do you girls think?
    could be this momentary?
    she stills want me but afraid?
    do you think things could work once I get back to live in the city?
    should I wait?
    sjould I move on?
    Last edited by Udyr87; 11-29-2018, 06:30 PM.

what do you girls think?SHE IS BEING HONEST
    could be this momentary?NOT LIKELY
    she stills want me but afraid?DOUBTFUL
    do you think things could work once I get back to live in the city?NO
    should I wait?NO
    sjould I move on?YES

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      In my opinion, I think she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore. So, I won't advice you to waste your time and energy in trying to get her back.

Comment

Working...
      X