Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible ending, have I been a victim of mental abuse?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible ending, have I been a victim of mental abuse?

RomanceDictionary.com
    3 days ago i had a terrible time with a guy I've had a weird "relationship" with. We were dating and in the beginning he was moving quickly asking me to move in with him after 2 weeks so I told him I don't want a relationship, i just want it to be cool and casual.
    This man is from Iran and I'm british.
    I was late to meet him on my birthday and he said for that he can't see me anymore..
    I was so sad i tried to patch things up hut he said his life situation has changed and he needs to work a lot so I can come to his house once a week when he fibishes work at night. I agreed.

I thought he would still make effort but all we ever did was watch a. Movie and have sex. He would always promise he would return back to a normal life and make time for me, but this would never happen.

I kept pushing for an ultimatum but nothing would ever happen and I told him my feelings had grown.

I met a girl who is Iranian and she told me how iranian men work. She said he is definitely cheating, they have many girls, they're all liars and eventually will end up marrying an iranian girl.

I ended up looking through his phone after this conversation and he caught me and once again abruptly ended everything. I once again tried to reconcile and he turned extremely nice after this. He said he would buy a house for me to run and Englush school, take me shopping, make a day off bla bla. So i feel he kept leading me on.

My frie d came from China to visit me and i didnt answer my phone to him because i was busy. He shouted at me when i called him and said he cannot accept it.

After that, he told me he can't be with me, his culture wouldn't accept it, my age makes me think differently because im two years older. He was then very cold for a few days.

I ended up getting really drunk and going to where he lives demanding to speak. He always emotionally blocks me out and calls me a child, bullshit thinking, stupid. I got so hysterical that i wouldn't leave his car. He was shouting at me and i got so angry, he raised his fist at me. And then left the car saying i can live in it. As he left the car, i decided to leave all the doors open and through his keys away.

I later received abusive text messages from that girl that told me things about Iranian men because i had told the guy what she said. I know i betrayed her but i wanted to know if it was true and explain to him why i was so paranoid. So they revealed to her what i did to get me back.

I'm fweling so horrible about everything.. I feel embarrassed of myself and am angry that he just kept throwing me away and putting me in such a bad emotional state and now im left with nothing.

Have i been mentally abused? Is this all my fault?

muslim men can only marry muslim women . break away was probably caused by family pressures not you. Chinese guy is lying to you there is no custom in china on interracial relationships. you make poor choices of friends and lovers. try to find someone compatible with you for a change. make list of qualities that you admire and find someone who matches them.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      You are definitely in a toxic relationship, and what that Iranian girl told you about Iranian men is absolutely true. He's just going to use you and eventually get married to an Iranian woman. I would strongly advice you end the relationship with him and find someone else.

Comment

Working...
      X