Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like people’s opinions please I feel so alone

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hi I was in a relationship for 3 years the beginning was great i got pregnant with my beautiful son who sadly was stillborn my partner was supportive and we had a strong bond. A few months later he changed was out all the time and was often cold and cruel 2 me I eventually found out he had cheated on me so I left. Within 2 weeks of our break up he had moved in with the girl. I had no contact with him 4 5 months and he contacted me saying he still loved me and had made a mistake. I stupidly took him back. Things were great again until he admitted she was pregnant with his much wanted son. He said it wouldn’t change things it was me he loved. He told the girl we were together but it wouldn’t stop him being a father to his son. We were happy making plans for the future. Well I came home from work and he had gone, he turned his phone off and it was 4 days later he contacted me saying it’s over he never loved me he was using me till his sons mother wanted him back and he was sorry 4 giving me false hope but he will always be in love with her and is never coming back. I obviously would never take him back but I am hurt and it had made me feel so worthless also I would like to add he stole all of our dead’s sons clothes for his new son and they are both refusing to give me them back.

What is your question? You didn't ask any questions to be addressed .You were obviously involved with a narcissistic player that shaded many innocent people like you.

remember the more information you supply will enhance quality of our responses. short vague words make responses difficult and error prone. keep in mind we are amateurs giving advice based on personal experiences not professionally trained as therapist.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      Sorry your boyfriend did this you, it's actually a painful experience. I'll advice you gather the remaining pieces of your life and move on with grace. He has obviously never loved you, and so he isn't worth your depression. Make yourself open to date other people, because there are lot of guys out there that will love and cherish you.

Comment

Working...
      X