MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best course.

If you read my posts prior you will get better background. But simply should I attempt to reach out knowing we haven't talked in 5 months, however we occasionally like the others social media pictures. Or let it go?
    she lives in Kentucky and has a bf of 6 months and I'm in Florida, but I really want to get back with her later but for now redo my mistakes and be her friend. If she would let me.

Are you trying to stop the breakup and save your relationship? If your answer is yes, you have to do something about it. This is especially true if you are the only one trying and your ex is not doing anything to salvage the situation.

Perhaps your ex is the one who decided to leave the relationship?

If your ex is the one who dumps you and you wish to get back together, you need to be the person initiating the contact.

Should I Approach My Ex After 30 Days?

One of the most commonly asked breakup questions is this, 'When can I start contacting my ex after a break up?' Occasionally, there are even people asking whether they should contact their ex after 30 days.

This is probably due to the fact that there are a lot of relationship websites teaching 'The No Contact Rule'.

So What Exactly Is 'The No Contact Rule'?

'The No Contact Rule' tell you that you should not contact your ex for 30 days, not even through text messages or emails.

Of course, this is base on the assumption that it is possible for you not to come into contact with your ex.

If you happen to live or work together with your ex, it will not be possible for you to follow 'The No Contact Rule'. So what you need to do during these 30 days is to keep the conversation with your ex to the minimum.

30 Days Is A Good Guideline But It Is Not Always The Best Answer

It is important to understand that there are no fixed rules in a relationship.

In many situations, it is okay to start contacting your ex after 30 days. However, there are always exceptions.

For example, if you have cheated on your ex and hurt them really badly, it is probably not a good idea to contact them too soon. 30 days may not be enough to heal your ex's emotional wounds.

In other words, how soon you can start contacting your ex really depends on how bad the break up is. 30 days is not always the right answer.

If you think you and your ex are ready to talk after 21 days, you can go ahead and start contacting your ex again. Most importantly, before you even start to contact your ex, you need to ask yourself this question.

Comment

Understanding Why She Dumped You

First, understand that your now ex girlfriend broke up with you for a specific reason (or reasons). Unless you're completely clueless, you should have some idea of why she was unhappy. Taking a step back and examining the end of your relationship with an honest eye can go a long way toward getting your ex back. If your ex girlfriend hasn't called you, it's because she's probably still angry about certain issues... learn what those issues are, and try to correct them before making a single move in her direction.

Giving Your Ex Girlfriend Time To Miss You

No break up can be fixed overnight. With this in mind, trying too hard and trying too soon will destroy your chances of getting your ex back. Why? Because your girlfriend can't respect you if you're chasing after her, monitoring her every move, and showing up at places you know her to be. If you're reading this, you're already asking should I call my ex girlfriend if I want her back... that's not something you should be considering right now. Space is important here, and your ex needs lots of it. Try not to think of this period as a time where your exgirlfriend will be running around dating other guys - instead, think of it as a chance for her to start missing having you around. By you NOT being there for your ex, she's going to think about you ten times more than if you're in her face all the time.

Doing Your Own Thing

Remember when your girlfriend first fell in love with you? Chances are you were cocky, confident, active, and happy. Right now, you're probably none of those things. So why would your ex ever want you back? The answer is simple: she wouldn't. As long as you're depressed, hopeless, and feeling sorry for yourself, you're only making yourself look more and more pathetic in your ex girlfriend's eyes. Pity is not attractive. Break out of any such feelings and start going out. Grab some friends, do some stuff, and above all... have fun! When your ex start seeing that your life goes on without her, she'll actually start worrying about whether or not she can get you back. This is a giant step in the right direction.

Getting your girlfriend to want you back is a thousand times more important than you wanting her back. Instead of sitting around asking yourself should I call my ex girlfriend because she hasn't called me, you should be working on ways to get her interested in you again. There are several fantastic re-insertion techniques you can use to put yourself right back on her mind again. These methods are designed to draw out her old feelings and emotions for you, and to enhance them once again. Learning these techniques can be the difference between getting back together with your ex or losing her interest completely.

Comment

Working...
      X