Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i get my mom to wear a bra / suitable clothing when my boyfriend comes over?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get my mom to wear a bra / suitable clothing when my boyfriend comes over?

I have an issue and maybe its me insecure? I dunno

But hanging around the house you wear something comfy and for us girls it normally means bra off if no one is around.

But i wish my mom would put a bra on / wear more suitable clothes when my boyfriend comes over

I trust my boyfriend and i trust my mom but i think she should wear a bra when hes over. Ive been seeing him for about 3 months and ive always hated that my mom is braless when hes there. I wish she would just throw one on when he comes over.

Like i said i trust my boyfriend but its easy to notice shes not wearing one because of her nipples. I trust him but ive seen his eyes looking in that direction a few times when he hasnt known ive noticed him looking. If i can notice him looking in that direction then surely she has noticed?? But she just keeps chatting to him.

I definitely wouldnt say my mom flirts with him but shes definately very talkative with him and like i said ive noticed him looking in that direction (her boobs). Am i being insecure or can i ask my mom to wear one?

I havnt asked yet because i just think it will make her think that i dont trust her or cause some kind of weird reaction.

We havnt always been super close and i dont want to lose the little bit of closeness i have with her now

There is nothing wrong with you telling her to wear bra, it all depends on how you tell her. The best way to tell her is when your boyfriend comes around, and just before he comes into the house, politely tell your mom to wear bra because your boyfriend is around. Say it like this, "mom, wear your bra my boyfriend is by the door." That solves the issue.

Comment

It's good to know that you trust your boyfriend despite the fact that he looks at your mom's boobs. Men are moved by what they see, so he simply stares at what he is seeing but no feelings involved. You should seriously talk to your mom about wearing bra, but be polite about it just like the first commenter said.

Comment

I think it is very unpolite from your boyfriend to stare at your moms boobs, whether you see it or not. She is your mom! Does she like to be stared at from a young man to feel attractive? Just tell her that you feel uncomfortable when she doesn't dress correctly while a visitor is around.

Comment

Working...
        X