MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching up problem

hi guys i have broked up with my GF becasue she have some problem at her home so she said to me that i still love you can you be my bestfirend so i said ok but being her best firend was not comfortable for me because she always make fun of me make joke of me and much more.. one day she blocked me beacuse a boy has told her to do this i asked her that is that boy is your BF she said no he is just my firend and thata boy also said that yess she is like a sister for me so i think that she has stoped loving me so i am not talking with her since from 4 days and still nothing is changed so tell me how to make her feel bad for mee i want that she beg to me to for becoming her BF again and talk with her again soo plzz guys help me

Break-ups are, without doubt, one of the most painful experiences people go through - which is why in many cases, we often end up pushing the ex even further away instead of winning them back. In reality, there is a whole strategy for getting your ex back that works 90% of the time - and in this article, I reveal to you a secret technique that made my own ex come begging to me to take her back - after just 17 days!

First of all, you must understand that women both crave attention and take it for granted - so if you keep stalking and pleading with her after the break-up, she will both enjoy it and assume that you'll always be there for her, no matter what she does. Contrary to popular belief, this won't demonstrate to her how much you love her - if anything, she'll see you as a needy guy whom she can keep as emotional backup in case her next relationship goes sour.

To make her come running back to you, you must break the pattern and show her that not only can you move on, but that you actually WILL do so - unless she does something fast. The best way to do it is to initiate what relationship experts call "No Contact", which is when you basically cut all contact with your ex and do not respond to any communication from her.

The "No Contact" technique is highly effective because it shows your ex that you're not an obsessed, needy guy - rather, you're a confident man who doesn't desperately need her in his life. You're a challenge - and if there's one thing women love, it's challenging men.

When she realizes that you're no longer begging her to come back, she will be both frustrated and curious, but more importantly, she will begin to respect you. Women admire men who don't always put them on pedestal and can reject their attention, because it encourages them to try to win the man's heart instead of just expecting him to give them unconditional adoration without any effort on their part.

Comment

One thing that many people lose sight of when a relationship ends is that their ex was once crazy about them. There was a time their ex fell madly in love with them and that's the feeling they need to recreate now. If you want to get your ex to chase you, you need to start by reminding them of why they fell in love with you. To do that you need to transform back into the person you were early in your relationship.

Everyone changes over time and it's those changes that often lead to a split. Think back to what qualities your ex found attractive about you initially. Those are the qualities you need to work on bringing back to the forefront. When you consider that you are doing it to win back the love of your life, it's well worth it.

Just changing back to who they once loved isn't going to get your ex to chase you again. You need to play a few simple, harmless mind games with them. The easiest is the standard playing hard to get. Obviously it has a different twist when it's your ex that you are trying to get back, but the premise is really the same. You want to become unavailable to your ex. Disappear from his or her life for a few weeks and let them wonder where you've gotten to. Once you do reappear don't be too forthcoming about what's going on with your life. The fewer details the better. You want your ex to believe that you are moving on with your life without them. At the same time you want them to recognize all those qualities in you that they once found irresistible. Once this happens, it will be your ex who comes begging for a second chance.

Comment

Working...
      X