MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have a chance?

We had real strong love but we split up it was because I had things messed up like my brother living with me and being messy us being stuck in the room most of the time. Um I was drinking way to much I kept saying I'd quit smoking but didn't I was lazy with my dogs I kept saying I hated my floating job and didn't do anything about it I had no ambition to go back to school and she said she needs to see change cuz me telling her wasn't enough...I gave her time and myself time about a month we started talking again little by little I would not text her for long because I didn't want to annoy her then she said she really enjoys talking to me so text her more so we started talking more and more one night we were talking she did bring up how she misses me and how everything she does reminds her of me I said the same. We hung out twice had fun one night she text me drunk flirty and kiss faces etc. after the second time after talking for about a month I told her I still have hope for us in the future. She said maybe I need more time to move on and maybe seeing each other and talking is giving me hope so we decided to stop talking I text her a few days later when the puppies was born to let her know we talked like non of that happened jokes and what not since then I explained about why I was depressed while we was together and everything we were suppose to talk on the phone but I went into no contact. Do you think I'm wasting my time... also I quit the drinking so much, stop smoking got active, got my brother out my house in order got my 2nd interview for school got a promotion pretty much fixed all that and more do I have a chance?

I think you might have a chance. So, just continue making those changes to your life that she wants, and she will come back to you when she finds out that you are now a changed person.

Comment

First, you must continue the no contact with her. During this time, make it a point to improve your life positively. So that when you eventually contact her after 2 month, she will see a lot of changes in your life. She's definitely going to come crawling back to you when she sees these changes.

Comment

Working...
      X