Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did my friend with benefits have feelings for me?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my friend with benefits have feelings for me?

Me and a friend weren't that close before my ex broke up with me. Then he was next to me. We hang out, drink a little beer and talked about things. Well after that he proposed me to be his girlfriend but I denied, because I wasn't ready for new relationship and he didn't attracted me. So he told me that he will be then next to me not because he want to be with me, he just want to help me and be my friend. We texted each other. And after I saw my ex at that birthday of a friend, I was very emotional and few days after I accepted to be friends with benefits, with no feelings, just for fun. We tried twice to have sex but he had a problem. But between that we became really close. He texted me, called me, searched for me. We went to school together because we are form the same neighborhood, he carried the heavy bags and he even went with me to the doctor on his choice. I was more passive. And before the second try to have sex, two days before, he kissed me when we were on our way to home after school and he said that I'm beautiful and he asked me "Is it strange my hand holding yours?" and I answered "I don't know". Well the second try didn't happen because he couldn't again (maybe because he is metalhead and he drinks alcohol with painkillers because he had trauma on his leg) and my face raged because he didn't shaved his beard. He gave me cream and calm me down and then he kissed me again, but in a different way. After that, we became distant. And he ended our friendship, because he couldn't be friend with me, because he couldn't do it, it's shitty for him and he thinks that we can't be friends, it was only sex (I was fine with only that not deepening into the friendship ) and he cared when there was something, don't wanna lose time for something that he don't know what it is and etc. I don't find problem because I don't have feelings. So did he liked me?

Emphatically yes! He liked you, hence he couldn't just be friends with you. He knew he would get himself hurt if he continues to be friends with you, so he decided to end the relationship.

Comment

He definitely had strong feelings for you. All you have said indicates that he liked you, and couldn't just be friends with you.

Comment

So what can I do? I just want my friend back, because I have feelings too. I'm just that type of person that are blind and don't sees the obvious signals.

Comment

Hi Michelle,

Clearly he wants more than friendship and that's why he could not keep going on like that.
          Do you think you could be more than friends? If you do, then let him know that you miss him - call him, text him or talk to him in person.
          If you don't think you want anything more than a friendship, it may still be possible, however he would need some time. Right now his feelings for you are very strong and not being able to express them is hurting him. He might just need some time to get over things and then you can try again.

I wish you both all the best and I hope you will do what is best for you

Comment

Originally posted by MissConfused View Post
            Hi Michelle,

Clearly he wants more than friendship and that's why he could not keep going on like that.
            Do you think you could be more than friends? If you do, then let him know that you miss him - call him, text him or talk to him in person.
            If you don't think you want anything more than a friendship, it may still be possible, however he would need some time. Right now his feelings for you are very strong and not being able to express them is hurting him. He might just need some time to get over things and then you can try again.

I wish you both all the best and I hope you will do what is best for you
            Thank you so much. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if he wants relationship with me or not. I may have feelings too..and I find out when he broke our friendship

Comment

Well, I talked with him, but he avoided my question "Why do you think we can't be friends?". All he told me was "There was something, now there is nothing. We're friends. We say 'Hi' and 'bye' and small talks. And I asked him "So why you ignore me?" and he told me that he doesn't, he just doesn't notice me, which is a lie because he always laid his eyes on me. So he avoided my question about is there something. And he said "We're good." Maybe I just lost a friend.

Comment

Maybe because he wants to be intimate with you but is unable to and this makes him feel insecure or ashamed. If either of you know the reason behind him not being able to have sex with you ands could do something to resolve this issue then he may still be interested.

Comment

He is probably embarrassed he couldn't perform during sex with you. I think once he can fix this deficiency he will return to you.

Comment

Well...he have started to greet me again... Hopefully things will fix...

Comment

Working...
                    X