MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught in a love triangle between friends

So I'll try and make the back story short. I was with a girl for 5 years and she ended things with me back in April. From there I met a few other girls who I slept with but never felt anything more. I ended up sleeping with a girl from the close friendship group (Who my ex knew as she knew the whole group but she's distanced herself from it) we ended up going home with eachother every time we went out as a group and having sex and I went to her house for movies etc and we slept together again. Now we both agreed that we would stop if either of us felt like it wouldn't go anywhere romantically. This is where it gets awkward for me. I knew that I wanted to end things because it was unfair on her to keep doing it although I did not know if she wanted anything else. We had numerous plans to be together in group outings so I waited to say anything to stop any awkwardness in the group (I distanced myself from her and we didn't have sex since I felt no more). I started to really like another girl in the group and could see myself falling into a relationship with her and picture myself with her these two girls had known eachither for years so this got hard for me. I spoke to a few friends in the group about it to get advice and they were all behind it but I had to end things with the first girl and wait a while before acting upon the one I liked. So there was a night that I got drunk and when I got home I ended up telling the girl I like the truth (this was before I told the first one) I woke up the next day not even remembering sending the message until I unlocked my phone. She seemed flattered by my admiration but said that becauae I had a thing with the other girl it was hard for her to see anything happening. The first girl had no clue about this so I ended it with her the same day. A few days later things got ugly as she found out from the people i spoke to before acting and they all ended up falling out and I got a load of backlash from everybody (deservedly so) everything has blown over with everyone's opinions on me, they are just waiting on her to forgive them. My question really is, is there still any real chance that I could develop a relationship with the girl that I liked or is that a no way? Be brutally honest if needs be.

I believe you will have a hard time hooking up with her after all the publicity the three way recorded in the group. A lot depends on how close the two girls are. i would suggest you cool it for awhile and avoid discussing it with anyone. after the dust settles approach the girl you currently like away from the group and discuss the possibility of hooking up without any fanfare within the group setting My gut is she will reject any relationship out of fear you will gossip with group members about your success bedding both girls and offending your ex girlfriend.

Comment

You can still have a chance with the girl you like but your chances are limited. You need to allow things to calm down for now, and you can go for the girl you like when you are in good talking terms with the group. You should allow at least 2 months before making any attempt to go for the girl you like in the group.
      Last edited by Paul; 11-06-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X