MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I risk falling in love?

I don't quite know where to begin with this. Firstly thanks for reading!

I never really have much time for love. I tend to focus more on my business and I find relationships a distraction. I'm not completely heartless though, I think I'm just afraid of how fragile a relationship can be and wouldn't want one to mess up my life.

The problem is, I think I'm rapidly falling for my best friend. My other friends have said that she likes me, but in truth I'm just too worried to do anything about it. I'm not scared or rejection or anything like that, I'm scared of losing her.

Suppose we dated and broke up, surely there's no way we could go back to what we had. I would rather guarantee her in my life as my best friend than risk losing her as a lover. Whilst this makes sense intellectually, it's not working like that. I can't keep her off my mind, even when I'm trying to focus on work.

Do you think I should take a risk and hell with the consequences? Or should I just leave it and focus on my goals?

If you can't get her off your mind, it means you are truly in love with her. So, I'll suggest you start a relationship with her. In addition, there is no consequence when it comes to love.

Comment

It's best to follow your heart! True love is hard to come by, so when you find one don't let it slip away. If you decide not to date her, it might be a mistake you might regret all the days of your life.

Comment

Thank you Paul and Clay.

There are no consequences when it comes to love. That's powerful.

Yeah, I probably will regret letting her slip away. I'll think about it over the next few days and most likely risk the fall

Comment

Working...
        X