MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I found my first love. Advice please

Hi, so I am new here and sorry if that is not the right place to ask about this. I am 14 years old Male and I am not sure if i am straight or gay or anything. I like to think that I am something, but I dont know what. I just dont have any sexual interest to girls and I still want to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I have not told my parents yet, because I am still not sure and when I am sure I will tell them if there is something different about me.
    SO, I am in a new school and I know all my friends from like 2 months and I haven't had any special type of feeling about anyone untill now. We went to Romania for the spring vacation. We were there for like 4 days and it was really fun. I actually got even closer with all my friends. On this vacation I dont know why or what made me think like that, but I really wanted to get closer with one of the boys. I was just feeling the need of getting a bit closer with him. All of us were like 9 people and we were staying at one of our hotel rooms and we were just talking and having fun every night. During the day we were exploring the city and the whole country. I was talking with everyone and I noticed that the boy who I wanted to get closer with was kind of starting to act strangely when I am around. He was acting manly and there was this one time when we were playing a mobile game and he was interested in how I am doing at it. This really made me feel strange. I have never had this kind of feeling about anyone. I didn't know what was it. We went back home and I just wanted to wait for him and say bye when our parents were coming for us. So I did that. This night I was thinking what should I do to get closer with him, but I still didn't know why was I feeling this. I figured that I can sit next to him in English classes and because we have a lot of English classes we will get to know each other eventually. Next day I asked the teacher and then asked him if I could sit next to him. And he was OK with that. I was feeling really happy next to him. When we had a break between classes I was playing a mobile game and was struggling to do one mission and then he asked me if I want him to do it for me. I told him OK. The other classes I was not really close to him, but I was looking at him almost all the time. After this day of school I came back home and started thinking about him and what was making me feel like that. I figured out that maybe I was in love with him. The only one problem that I may run into is that I dont know if he is straight or not. I have not told anybody if I am straight or not too, but it is because everyone will probably make fun of me. I actually am acting straight and he is too. Ooh and on the vacation that we went on there was another boy who told him something bad. That made me feel bad and angry. So, now I am actually thinking only about him and that makes me feel happy and I just want to be with him. That even motivates me to go to school. And finally my question is: Is this feeling called love and what should I do about it?

I really don't think this feeling is love. Love is something that develops over time, and you just met him and feeling this way. This is all in you mind, you constantly fill your mind with thoughts about him and hence you are feeling this way. Stop thinking about him and you will definitely stop feeling this way.

Comment

This is definitely not love but lust. You mind might be playing tricks with you, so you need to stop thinking this way. You can have this same feeling for a girl if you decide to. So, I don't think you are straight.

I'll advice you channel this kind of feelings to a girl.

Comment

Oh. It's this type of issue again.
        I've known so many guys, usually in their early 13-15s, who thought they were "in love" with someone, guy or girl.

The thing is, you're probably not "in love" with them. You are infatuated with the idea of being in love.

Comment

Working...
        X