MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

i have a problem with my girlfriend. We're going to 8 yrs relationship this may. Suddenly i discovered that she is chatting someone not from our from for a period of time. When i discovered it i immediately confront her then she decided to break up with me but i did not accept it. She also did not force the break up and i told her i will not give up and i've done everything i could but she is still with that i guy right now and we also are still together. how should i handle this?

So, you lost your girlfriend to another guy and that is making you worried because you still love her and you do not want her to live a romantic relationship with that guy.

That's a common situation, sometimes a girlfriend does that on purpose and get in a relationship with a guy immediately after a break up. Girls love these kinds of games and they like to tease and torture their partner.

What if I told you that I have a way that will abolish the magic and make her want you back even faster because she's now with the other guy?

Sounds insane? Please follow me because I am going to tell you the way that worked like magic with many other guys who had lost their girlfriends to other guys. And they never thought they had any chance with the ones they love.

-Ignore that she is with another guy, do not make yourself busy thinking whether she had hooked up with him after a break up to tease you or he had waited forever to make her fall in love with him.

The thing that matters now is to concentrate your efforts on getting her back from that new guy.

-Concentrate on yourself: you have a mission now to be an object of desire for her and all other girls out there. Feel confidence, power and dominance, get a new hair cut, buy new set of clothes, be neat and clean all day and night. You don't know the next time when you stumble upon her.

Do not focus on jealousy and anger because you had lost her to that other guy. Do not even try to harm this new guy, your target is the girl, so do not waste your power in a useless skirmish.

-Remember that she might have a rebound relationship with that guy, that would make your mission even easier because she is not in love with him. She's hanging out with him just to tease you on the unconscious level.

This guy might be deeply in love with her, when you show your bright side, she will start to compare between both of you, when she sees you at your best, and she will start reminiscing about the old good days. With some patience she will start to get rid of that bad feeling and your love will start to blossom in her heart again.

If you have done something wrong with her, make sure to fix it, without doing that you will never be able to get her back from that new guy.

-Be gentle with her. But show her that you respect her choice and that you are serious about moving on and living your life.

If you put this entire plan together, you will be able to find a way to her heart again, if she had feeling for you.

Comment

We didnt break up..were still together...we just make out last day...and we've just been together this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
        We didnt break up..were still together...we just make out last day...and we've just been together this morning
        Oh, I see! This should be a case of her cheating on you, right?

Comment

Sounds like that but she know that i know...

Comment

They didnt meet yet in person...only in chat

Comment

If the didn't meet in person, then it's not cheating. So, I see you aren't comfortable with her chatting with this other guy.

My candid advice to you is to have a one-on-one talk with her and let her know you don't like her giving her attention to another guy. After this talk with her, wait for days and she if she still continues.

Comment

• Ronald
                Ronald commented
                Editing a comment
                She told me that that guy made her feel things i wasnt able to let her feel but its not...that was just all through chat and video chat...but while she was doing that we're still together and by the time i knew everything is mess up

You seem to be a jealous guy. That doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• Ronald
                Ronald commented
                Editing a comment
                Shes with that guy...we almost broke up because of that and our relationship now is mess because of that

We've already talked about...shes with thay guy i saw a guys post this early morning and talk to her amd she deleted it in her wall...but i did not confront her personally coz shes from work...she already told me that shes finding a way so that i will not be the one who will look bad because they broke up and i understand and trust her but i think thats not whats going on now

Comment

If i will try to talk about it she gets angry or she lose her mood...

Comment

I even propose to her and she accepts it...but why she's still with that guy

Comment

Shes with that guy...we almost broke up because of that and our relationship now is mess because of that
                    I thought you said earlier that she only chats with him but have never met him face to face

Comment

• Ronald
                      Ronald commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup they did not meet in person...but they are in a relationship...

I really dont know what to do anymore ived been putting everything...all my time and effort...

Comment

She told me that that guy made her feel things i wasnt able to let her feel but its not...that was just all through chat and video chat...but while she was doing that we're still together and by the time i knew everything is mess up
                      I think you should just let her be and allow make her decision. I suggest you give her space and time, and that means no contact with her of any sort. Do this for at least 1 month and by then she will realize your worth. Trying to talk her out of not seeing that guy will only do more harm than good to your relationship.

Comment

• Ronald
                        Ronald commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ived even propose to her and sheaccepts it...shes still wearing the ring

Ived been trying to do that no contact but everytime i do that she looks for me...and i dont want to make her feel ived taken her for granted...thats what ived been thinking also but a couple of days is very hard...and i know her she doesnt like that...haha

Comment

Working...
                      X