MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin

hope i didn’t break my pledge . My boyfriend had a boner while he was wearing boxers and put the boner in me a few inches but his boxers were completely covering his penis the tip and everything. Didnt feel that great or go in far because of the thick boxers .Virgin???

I´d say you still are.

Comment

Sounds unpleasant.
      And also like he was pushing for more than you were wanting to give. Which isn`t cool of him.

Sounds like there wasn`t full penetration. So I`d err on the side of still a virgin.
      But it`s pretty shitty to think that your boyfriend would do that despite knowing you want to remain virgin. And if you decide you don`t want to remain a virgin, that`s NOT the way your first time should go down. You should be safe, use protection, and both partners should feel aroused, calm, and comfortable with all the actions going on. Having some kid shove his boxer clad boner into you dry isn`t what sex is about. Sex is about the mutual satisfaction of BOTH partners. And anyone worth having sex with will take your needs into consideration equal to their own.

Comment

since he pentrated your vagina you are no longer a virgin. a few inches is enough if he had precum to impregnate you. the sperm can easily go through clothing intact. any penetration of the vagina by a penis ends virginity wheather covered or uncovered although usual is a condom not underpants. ask a doctor and they will confirm. also get a fertility examination soon to see if you are pregnant.

Comment

many men only have a few inches in total so if you think he only went in a little bit you are a lucky girl

Comment

If you still consider yourself a virgin, then you are a virgin.

Comment

Ohh, I get it

Comment

Working...
              X