Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Girls like you to come from behind?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Girls like you to come from behind?

Within the last couple of years I have reached the conclusion that girls like to have sex doggie style, but not necessarily anal. I have never had anal sex, but it seems like women really like you to be behind them, during foreplay or making out for the first time, and they really like to be vaginally penetrated from behind. I am a young looking early 50s male, and I have noticed this with women aged 19-45. I feel like if I had figured this out a long time ago I would have had more sex. I actually prefer the missionary position, in general, I feel like I can penetrate deeper. I suspect it has something to do with primal behavior or feeling like a man is strong when he does this. Anyway, why do women like this? Or am I mistaken, and they don't really like it more than other positions.

You are completely right about this. All the girls I have slept with prefer it from behind, except just one who likes to be on top of me. My wife also prefers it from behind, and she has told me she likes it this way.

Comment

Women absolutely love doggie style. As a matter of fact, sex from behind drives a girl wild. So, I always do the doggie style when having sex.

Comment

It can hurt when a girl is penetrated too deeply, so the fact you can't reach as deep may be a plus, and having your back arched for doggie helps the right spots to feel tighter and thus to get more friction. I think it's also an over glorified fantasy that's really 'in'. It's also 'in' to switch positions during sex so you can always start in a pose you/the girl likes and end in another. Toss in some cute reason for it (you want to build slow and then drive her wild, or you want to give her what she wants but end being able to see her face and feel that intimacy) and depending on the girl she'll swoon.

Comment

I was one of those girls. I don't know, I think it made me more able to focus on my own pleasure or fantasize. It just felt better. Maybe more G-spot stimulation?

Comment

You WERE one of those girls? What changed?

Comment

Lol, I got married, and then my bod got old. Now I'm too decrepit. It's not a thrill wrapping your legs around someone and being afraid your hip joint will lock on you. So have lots of intercourse before arthritis sets in. I did, and I don't regret any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Banshee View Post
                Lol, I got married, and then my bod got old. Now I'm too decrepit. It's not a thrill wrapping your legs around someone and being afraid your hip joint will lock on you. So have lots of intercourse before arthritis sets in. I did, and I don't regret any of it.
                OK I'll try!

Comment

My ex-w loved doggie. I think bc I would either manually stimulate her while in doggie (hard to do) or after I got a good rhythm she would stimulate herself. I also had some great orgasms during doggie - I think her pelvic bone or something would glide against my penis a certain way that was incredible.

My current have tried doggie just a couple times and it doesn't feel the same. I even told her it's my favorite but now I prefer her on top.

Comment

I too agree that women likes doggy style. My wife too. My wife fantasisies even start before that with back. Her strongest fantasy is a guy hugging her suddenly from back and keep kissing her neck and back. Even during foreplay, one of the activity which makes her wild is .. playing from behind right from neck to entire back. She starts rubbing her pussy to bed when someone sleeps in her when she faces bed and starts touching and kissing her entire back. She is very shy mid 30s but if we play with her back then we will see her entirely different women altogether. I love to see her that way so won't miss to play with her back for sometime. And coming to doggy style, she loves to start with that and end with different posture later. Don't know why she does not want doggy style for long time..may be I am not doing in effective way what she likes.

Comment

Sometimes I just want the guy to take me and have me however he wants. It can be very powerful when a guy is behind you pushing hard

Comment

penetration from behind is deeper for sure. having guy behind allows concentration on your feelings rather than both of your feelings. i think is more in bred also since all other animals enter mate from behind. most asian, african and middle eastern couples I know predominantly coitus from behind. missionary seems a western cultural habit.

Comment

I think it's very cute

Comment

Working...
                          X