MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulated threesome

Hi, I’m new in here looking for some advise I am keen to simulate a threesome with my wife using a dildo, we do use a one occasionally during sex anyway but I would like to use it while she give me oral or better still while I’m inside her and she performs oral on the dildo, I’m just not sure how I can initiate it without her feeling like I want an actual threesome.

First, you need to test the waters by jokingly saying it and notice the way she reacts. If her reaction is positive, then go ahead and do it. Otherwise, don't do it.

Comment

If you use dildo during sex with her, she won't see anything wrong with a threesome.

Comment

Why do you want to simulate rather than an actual threesome.

Just having her toy herself while you are lustful with her is not even close to what would occur if another guy was in the same bed with you and her. Surely you have a male friend that could assist you in satisfying your desire for your lady and you to enjoy group sex.

Comment

I have nothing against the so called different type of sexplorations, But I firmly believe and I'm sure most will agree that LOVE is SWEETER and ENJOYABLE with your beloved. Call me selfish and rigid but I only want it with the one I love. Besides its healthier and safe being with just the partner whom you know through and through. I believe there are far more many ways to enjoy and explore sex just between the two of you.

Comment

Can you just talk to her about it? Tell her what you think would be a turn on, ask about her fantasies, and see where the discussion goes.

Comment

Ohh, interesting

Comment

Working...
              X