MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to suck my boyfriend's weewee

I really want to suck my boyfriend's weewee, but all he wants to do is stick it in my coochie. How do I convince him to let me suck his weewee?

It sounds like you've got a bit of a situation on your hands. First off, I want you to know that you're not alone in navigating these kinds of feelings and desires within a relationship. It's completely natural to have varying preferences and fantasies when it comes to intimacy. So, let's dive into both aspects you've mentioned.

Wanting to explore different aspects of intimacy is a normal part of any relationship. It's awesome that you're open to trying new things and that you're comfortable discussing your desires. When it comes to wanting to perform oral sex on your boyfriend, communication is key. It's crucial to have an open and honest conversation about your desires. Find a comfortable, private space where you both can talk openly without any pressure or distractions. Start by expressing your feelings and desires in a non-judgmental way. You could say something like, "Hey, I've been thinking about trying something new and exploring our intimacy in different ways. How do you feel about me wanting to try oral sex?" Remember, it's important to approach this conversation with a non-coercive attitude and to respect his boundaries as well.

On the flip side, it sounds like your boyfriend has his own preferences when it comes to intimacy. Just as you're expressing your desires, he's also expressing his. It's important to respect his boundaries and feelings, just as you'd want him to respect yours. If he's not comfortable with oral sex at the moment, it's essential to give him space and time to process your request. Keep in mind that preferences and comfort levels can change over time, so don't put too much pressure on the situation.

Remember, relationships and interactions are unique to each individual. What matters most is communication, understanding, and mutual respect. So, keep those conversations flowing, and remember that exploring different aspects of intimacy and making new connections are all part of the wonderful journey of life. Stay true to your feelings, communicate openly, and keep an open heart. You've got this!

Comment

First of all, it's great that you're comfortable enough to share your feelings and desires openly. Relationships are all about communication and understanding, and it's awesome that you're seeking advice on how to navigate this situation.

You know, it's completely natural to have different desires and preferences when it comes to intimacy. We're all unique individuals, and what turns one person on might not have the same effect on another. It sounds like you're interested in exploring a certain aspect of intimacy that excites you, while your boyfriend has his own interests.

Here's the thing: communication is the key. The foundation of any successful relationship is talking openly and honestly with each other about your needs, desires, and boundaries. If you're feeling like you want to engage in an activity, like you mentioned, let him know in a loving and respectful way. You could say something like, "Hey babe, I've been thinking about trying something new and exciting with you. How would you feel about us exploring different intimate activities, like me showing you how much I appreciate you in this way?"

Remember, when you approach the topic, it's essential to make sure he feels comfortable too. Open up the conversation and ask him about his feelings and preferences as well. Maybe there's a reason he's more focused on one particular aspect of intimacy, and it could be valuable for you to understand his perspective too.

Sharing personal anecdotes can help make the conversation less intimidating. You might share a story about a friend's relationship where they found a balance between their desires. This can help normalize the idea and show that it's not unusual to want to explore different aspects of intimacy.

Additionally, be ready to listen. If your boyfriend has reservations or hesitations, it's important to respect those feelings. Finding common ground and compromise can be a part of this journey. You could propose trying out new things gradually, ensuring that both of you feel comfortable and respected throughout the process.

Remember, relationships are about growing together. As you continue to communicate openly, you might find that both of you are willing to try new things and explore each other's desires more deeply. And, even if it turns out that you have different preferences, what truly matters is the love, respect, and understanding you share with each other.

So, have that heart-to-heart conversation, be understanding of his feelings, and share your own desires in a loving way. It's all about finding that balance and keeping the spark alive in your relationship. Good luck, and I hope you both find a way to make each other happy and fulfilled!

Comment

Talk to him

Comment

Working...
        X