MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wandering Eyes

My wife constantly looks at other men. Not a glance, but a stare and smile. Recently I took photos of her on a bridge as she looked over her shoulder, she was looking at two guys. She turned so quickly to look more she nearly knocked the phone out of my hands! This always happens and she says it is my imagination or I’m crazy...the camera shows she does it, however. She can’t tell me in stronger words that she loves me, but this really hurts and now she will not even discuss it.
    Yes, I’m a little jealous, but I think she should show a bit more respect for my feelings. Sometimes it has been so strong it is as if I’m not there at all! It is hard for me to listen to her words as I look at her action...am I expecting too much?

You are not alone in this, my wife does the same thing. It's really annoying and I know exactly how you feel. Although, I knew this aspect of her starring at guys before we got married, however, I thought she will change when we get married. Unfortunately, this still continues to happen.

Anyways, I have decided to cope with it and ignore it whenever it happens. I don't bother myself about it anymore because she has not cheated on me, however, I won't hesitate to divorce her when I suspect that she is cheating.

Comment

You shouldn't worry too much about her looking at other guys. She's simply admiring something good and that doesn't mean she has intentions of cheating on you with those guys.

You will agree with me that when you see a beautiful woman you stare at her, but you might not have anything in mind about her. This also applies to your wife.

So, try to always ignore it whenever it happens. Moreover, she has never cheated on you.

Comment

my husband is always checking out girls when we go out in public. he tells me this is a normal guy thing. if i even look at guy he goes crazy and turns me around toward him. if he is chatting to guy friends he holds my left hand over his shoulder and right hand my hip behind him and tells them i am shy.

when i complained he says he doesn't want me flirting with his friends and this is best way to protect our marriage.

Comment

Working...
        X