Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Her uncle is gay, what if our son will turn out to be one?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her uncle is gay, what if our son will turn out to be one?

My wife and I are happily married, of course with a very handsome son who just turned 5 last week. But I have a problem. Her uncle is gay, who always asks about our son. I know it will sound weird but he might be a big influence to my son. What if my kid will turn out to be gay like him? And I can’t accept the fact that it might actually happen. I don’t know what to do. This has been bothering me since. Please help!

The best thing to do is to make sure your kid don't go around your wife's Uncle. Make it a point to scare your son away from him.

Comment

I will suggest you make it obvious to your wife's Uncle that you don't like him, either by snubbing him whenever he talks or anyway you can. That way, he won't want to come around you or your son.

Comment

Being gay isn't a virus! He can't catch it. He's going to be exposed to everything in his life at some point or another. The more you hide a child from something, the more curious he's going to be. Just be there and if you aren't comfortable with something, you're the parent, say something.

Comment

Working...
        X