Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age or Love? tying the knot... need help!

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age or Love? tying the knot... need help!

My now girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for a year and a half now. She and I travel a lot together, enjoy each other’s company, talk about life, etc. and I can say, she is the one and I want her to be my bride for life. But there’s still concern before tying the knot, she is just 24 years old, half of my age. My friends were confused why I chose to tie myself with a younger woman when I can find someone at my age. I love her and I want her to be part of my life forever. With that year and a half relationship, love is very evident to both of us. What should I do?

follow your heart not your friends advice. they are probably jealous you are enjoying a young girls love. Filipino girls tend to chase after much older men because more stable, loving and financial stable. Filipino parents nurtures their daughters to look beyond just appearance in potential mates to nationality, caring, stability and financial status.

i am sure while you were in Cebu you witnessed many young filipina girls in the company of older white and black men as they top the list of best potential mates in the philippines.

Comment

If you really love her, go ahead and tie the knot with her. It's best to marry someone that makes you happy.

Comment

Age doesn't count when it come to love. So, if she is the one you love, then tie the knot with her.

Comment

Working...
        X