MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find a wedding song please

I plan on surprising my bride-to-be with a song on our wedding day. I don’t really have the best voice but you’d do anything for the love of your life, right? I still don’t have a song to practice and I need to because June is fast approaching. I love my fiancee so much and I would do anything for her.

The first time we met is quite a story to tell. Anyway, back to the song. I was thinking about Perfect by Ed Sheeran or something fast like Marry You by Bruno Mars. Please help me out.

Wait, you want to sing a song for your wife? Is that what you're saying?
    Why?
    If you're not a good singer, and there isn't a romantic song that's special between the two of you, so you're asking a bunch of randoms for song suggestions... why are you doing this? I get that you want to surprise your fiancé, but there's other ways to do it that will likely be way less awkward than you poorly singing her a song that doesn't have particular meaning to either of you. Why don't you make her a photo album of sweet little souveniers and pictures from throughout your relationship, with personalized messages. Or do something that plays to some skill you have, or that is legitimately special between the two of you.

Comment

"Marry You by Bruno Mars"will be a perfect choice to sing to her on the wedding. Simply ensure you practice the song well with good intonation.

Comment

• jaimev88
        jaimev88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate! Will definitely spend time practicing for this

There are many aspects to plan for a wedding: flowers, photographers, venues, dresses, parties, rings, video recording, and more, but one of the most important is represented by music. Music express the feelings and emotions of the couple and also reveals a part of their love story. The lyrics that you found in songs played at weddings represents the kind of bond that the couple has or their idea of love. Usually, at a wedding a song that it is always played is the couple's representative song and you can guess the base of their love just listening to that song.

Songs lyrics allows the bride and groom to express their feelings through them and to bring their personal touch to the ceremony. Using music to celebrate love will have a significant meaning to the couple in the future, as they will remember essential moments along with particular tunes. The couple will usually use special songs that has some memories associated with their love story but also cheerful music that allows the guest to expand and to dance. The music on your wedding day should be romantic but also enjoyable because everyone wants to see their guest having fun, dancing and singing.

Personalized song, that have custom lyrics written by the broom/bride or professional artists, are a great modality to express love in an even more profound and unique way that ordinary songs. The music is recorded with the help of a specialized vocalist - man, women or duets. If you have talent or a passion for music you can sing this personalized song, fetching a lovely surprise. Wedding toasts and wedding speeches from your closest friends can also be transposed into lyrics, that will certainly create an unforgettable atmosphere. Custom love lyrics can be created from almost every story that a couple considers essential and the creativity goes beyond this, picturing the lovely future of the couple, according to their wishes.

You can also hire a band, one that's easy to get along with and let them make your day fabulous and fun, mixing your favorite songs and creating a great atmosphere! If you choose this option, remember to ask for and check references! Also, get an experienced band that knows how to juggle with the public in this occasions. A performer will know to set an atmosphere and to bring energy into the party!

Either you play classic or unconventional songs, the most important thing is to have fun and to make from your wedding an unforgettable memory for all of your guest! The wedding songs represents the couple, so choose carefully the impression you want to establish upon your friends!

Comment

• jaimev88
        jaimev88 commented
        Editing a comment
        very informative! thank you

Originally posted by Zinok View Post
      Wait, you want to sing a song for your wife? Is that what you're saying?
      Why?
      If you're not a good singer, and there isn't a romantic song that's special between the two of you, so you're asking a bunch of randoms for song suggestions... why are you doing this? I get that you want to surprise your fiancé, but there's other ways to do it that will likely be way less awkward than you poorly singing her a song that doesn't have particular meaning to either of you. Why don't you make her a photo album of sweet little souveniers and pictures from throughout your relationship, with personalized messages. Or do something that plays to some skill you have, or that is legitimately special between the two of you.
      because it's our wedding day and even if I don't have the talent for it I'd still do it for her. It's a special day and I want to make it even more special.

Comment

Originally posted by jaimev88 View Post

because it's our wedding day and even if I don't have the talent for it I'd still do it for her. It's a special day and I want to make it even more special.
        Yeah, but I think you've missed my point. There are other special things that you could do for her. Singing her a song, when you don't have a special song that means something to you two, or have the talent for it, doesn't sound that special. It sounds cringey and awkward for everyone involved.
        You'd be better off finding something different that you could make special for her, that either plays to your specific skills, or at least that has some shared meaning between the two of you.

Comment

We area unit acknowledged Tamil Matrimonial Sites supply best matrimony services to seek out your ideal life partner with free registered account and further as we offer free register service to achieve your perfect life partner simply.

Comment

You should talk with your girl about her taste first, then search on google to match her taste, you'll find many ideas to wow her...
            happy wedding

Comment

Working...
            X