Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it too early to marry at the age of 25?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too early to marry at the age of 25?

I joined a dating site last January, which I considered to be very satisfying. At first, I was really focused on getting married whenever I found that special girl. But that thinking never lasts, is it worth it to get married this early? Given that I’m still 25? We all need that one special someone to be with us for the rest of our lives, but if age does really matter in tying the knot, when should be the right time? Please help!

You are not going to find "that special someone" at some kind of Brides-R-Us event. Unless you want to go back to the middle ages when marriages were prearranged by families

Comment

Originally posted by PRW View Post
      You are not going to find "that special someone" at some kind of Brides-R-Us event. Unless you want to go back to the middle ages when marriages were prearranged by families
      You will find out this happens all the time here almost most of them are this type or teens

Comment

No age is too young to get married. What matters is the willingness to get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria View Post
          No age is too young to get married. What matters is the willingness to get married.
          You don't think maturity matters? education and financial stability matters? Sorry I think 25 is to young. But it all depends on Stability, and career wise it costs a lot to raise a family

Comment

I think it is early, I would wait a few more years.

Comment

Age doesn't matter but maturity does. You are still on the dating site looking. Even if you only turned 25 last week, I doubt you will be able to get married at 25 considering that you are not currently dating anyone. One year to find somebody, get to know that person, fall in love, get engaged & get married is lighting fast & almost guarantees that your relationship won't last because it doesn't have a foundation. You need to find a girl to date 1st That could take a while. Then you need to date for at least ONE WHOLE YEAR before you even consider getting married. Once you propose, it's a good idea to have a long engagement of over a year. You will need that time to find a venue, save money to pay for the wedding, get a dress (many wedding gowns take 6+ months just to make), go through the requisite pre-marital counseling and get everything in order for the wedding. Of course you could elope to Vegas the week after you meet but you'll probably be divorced by 26.

So in your case, yes I think 25 is too young to marry because you haven't a clue what it entails.

Comment

I think if you are getting perfect partner, than age do not matter.

Comment

Marwari Matrimony Sites and Marriage in India involves holy marriage wherever several rituals being performed at each the wedding homes. Groom party, domestically referred to as baraat goes to the bride’s house and performed the marriage ceremonies like varmala, phere etc. Jeevanrahi is the Best Matchmaker Sites.

Comment

Sindhi Matrimonial Sites is best Indian Matrimonial Sites and We with pride say we have a tendency to square measure one in all those marital we have a tendency to sites that creates certain that the members square measure connexion from everywhere the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X