MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which wedding theme is better?

Three months from now, I’ll be tying the knot with my American boyfriend. He told me to think about the best wedding theme for our special day. Now, I need your suggestion. Which would be better? A garden wedding? A beach wedding? I can’t think of any aside from these two. What are those? Vintage? Bohemian? Can somebody explain these? And please help me in deciding for the best theme! Your responses are highly appreciated!

In my view, a beach wedding is preferred.

Comment

Garden weddings are always classic. I will suggest you go for it.

Comment

PhotoWorks Interactive Photobooth Rentals of San Jose had provide photo booth rentals services in many wedding and according to our experience Vintage wedding theme is in trending at present. Themes for vintage weddings never go out of fashion and pretty frankly you cannot get enough of them. A vintage wedding theme always looks wonderful no matter you feel affection for 1930’s Art Deco and Great Gatsby-style luxury, or have a preference for a more homespun 1940’s look.

Comment

Now there's a difficult question to ask! Everybody is going to be different. Write down a list of all you can find and do a list of things you'd need and the cost for each. Very difficult to decide!

Comment

I will suggest you the garden wedding theme as it the classic theme. The natural elegance of a garden wedding paired with a modern, glamorous style makes for a wedding that is absolutely breathtaking!

Comment

Working...
            X