Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I let my fiancee plan for our wedding?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I let my fiancee plan for our wedding?

My fiancee is planning our wedding because she prefers it if she’s the one who’s personally designing and organizing the “best day of her life.” I personally think that is a bad idea because I’ve come to know her as someone who’s really OC with everything and I’m afraid that she’ll be too stressed with everything. She might be so preoccupied that she’ll get sick and collapse or something. She’s currently starting on planning right now in her home country where I’ll be moving to after the wedding. I’ll be visiting her in a couple of weeks to slowly bring in my things but I don’t know how to bring this up to her when we meet.

I tried asking in different forums and read some articles online for any tips regarding my situation but to no avail. I really need some insights on this and some opinions as well. Should I just let her do her thing or should I just hire a wedding planner and keep her less stressed out?

If her planning the wedding will make her happy, then allow her plan the wedding. Moreover, it's her day and she needs the best!

Comment

Women generally always want to be the one to plan the wedding. So, allow her plan it, but be supportive in whatever way you can.

Comment

From my past experience on this,...if the next door neighbor that I don't even know wanted to plan the wedding,...I'd let them.

Comment

Originally posted by LastWisp15 View Post
          My fiancee is planning our wedding because she prefers it if she’s the one who’s personally designing and organizing the “best day of her life.” I personally think that is a bad idea because I’ve come to know her as someone who’s really OC with everything and I’m afraid that she’ll be too stressed with everything. She might be so preoccupied that she’ll get sick and collapse or something. She’s currently starting on planning right now in her home country where I’ll be moving to after the wedding. I’ll be visiting her in a couple of weeks to slowly bring in my things but I don’t know how to bring this up to her when we meet.

I tried asking in different forums and read some articles online for any tips regarding my situation but to no avail. I really need some insights on this and some opinions as well. Should I just let her do her thing or should I just hire a wedding planner and keep her less stressed out?
          If she's like a lot of women, the wedding is a VERY big deal for her, and she may have been imagining it for years. Just offer your assistance IF she needs it. I planned everything for my wedding, and while it was stressful, I loved every minute of it! I'm just sorry that the big day flew by so fast.

Comment

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would like you all the best possible.

Comment

Working...
            X