Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women from USA wear lingerie often?

I’m planning to get some Victoria’s Secret lingerie underwear for my Fiance on our wedding day. I was just wondering if women from USA are really into those type of things since she’s from California. I’m just basing on this assumption from all the movies she makes me watch, lol. Anyway, do you guys think this is a good idea as a wedding gift or should I get something else?

Yes, women in USA wear lingerie. However it isn't a perfect wedding gift. It will seem fishy when the husband sees the gift.

Comment

I won't recommend lingerie for a wedding gift.

Let's take a look at some of the most fascinating and useful wedding gift ideas for couples:

Home appliances
      Gifting something that would be useful in the couple's day to day life is certainly a good idea. You can consider sending them home and kitchen appliances which are useful items for a family. There are many home appliances that can be good gifts for a wedding. For example, you can consider gifting a good quality blender to make smoothies and milk shakes and also simplify many tasks in the kitchen. You can get multi use kitchen appliances such as a meat grinder, hand mixer, food processor and a grain mill. Such products have excellent value and often last for many years.

Bridal wear
      You can also consider gifting personalized bridal wear as a wedding gift. There are several online stores that offer stylish bridal wear that can be personalized with bride's name. Some of the funky clothing items have messages written like Future Mrs. There is a wide variety of bridal wear personalized for the future Mrs. These include aprons, tank tops, t-shirts, satin robe, sweat shirt, and many more items that you can consider gifting to the newlyweds.

Precious gifts
      If you have a larger budget for a wedding gift, you can consider choosing silver gifts for newlyweds such as silver photo frame with their names engraved on it or silverware. Silver is a precious metal and silver gifts will remain with a couple for their entire life. You can also consider gifting gold or silver jewellery to the bride or groom.

Home furnishing goods
      Time pieces and home furnishing items are also some of the useful gift items that are cherished as wedding gifts. If you are not sure of what to buy, you can consider gifting them home furnishing shopping hampers, which will allow them to select items and furnishing of their own choice. You can even choose personalized wall clocks, desk calendars or bed sheets. The time pieces can be worn on special occasions and will also reflect the memories of his or her wedding every time the person wears it.

Comment

Thank you!
        That really helps me a lot
        I totally appreciate it
        Now I am thinking of something new
        a gift that make her smile

Comment

Working...
        X